Wall of Thoughts [❁]

December 31, 2011

As I was rummaging through the notebooks that I have, I stumbled upon this one page wherein I wrote little bits of thoughts, realizations, and lessons that I learned in the past. Amazingly it still applies to me today as if I am continually relearning these lessons. Um, not really sure if that is a positive or a negative thing. :|

  • Share your music. Share your light. 
  • I want to do something that I will be passionate about.
  • Everyday is a new beginning.
  • Don't microsleep if you are tired (cause your sleep will continue and you'll wake up in the morning... I think I wrote this during college days when I plan to review for an exam at night, and I end up waking up in broad daylight on exam day with nothing finished in my to-review list... ><)
  •  
  • The dream has ended. Wake up and move on.
  • In some situations, a signature can change everything. (Haha this is so true.)
  • New world, new life.
  • Do not deceive your own family in favor of people  that you don't really know.
  • Patience is a virtue.
  • Be consistent. Be vigilant.
  • Always be on track. Avoid distractions. (I still need to learn the trick for this. :O )
  • The heart knows where it belongs.
  • Stay positive.
  • Learn a new language. (Currently, I am learning Japanese and Korean. :))
  • I will love you... until my dying day. Come what may.
  • Make baby-steps towards your goals.
  • Do what you want to do now. Life is short.
  • "Set your affection on things above, not on things on earth." - Colossians 3:2
  • Between heroes and thieves, who would you choose?
  • I will keep on holding on, as long as I believe that it's still worth it. :)
  • Life is short. Let's do our best everyday so that there would be no regrets.
  • It's either you do it or you don't. You can't be shades of gray. It's just either black or white.

    Sometimes your past self can teach lessons to your present self, right? xD

    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 (mga) komento

    I would love to hear your thoughts! ✨

    trazy.com